Has Verizon published a Droid Turbo user's manual for Android 5.1?
EBC5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I upgraded to Android 5.1, but the user's manual on the Verizon site is for Kit Kat.  Some of the old user information is no longer relevant to me and I'd like to see the most up-to-date instructions.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has Verizon published a Droid Turbo user's manual for Android 5.1?
EBC5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just noticed that Motorola has finally published a User's Guide for the Droid Turbo with Lollipop (Android 5.1)! Unfortunately, Verizon has yet to link to it, but I've included the link below.

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/product_page/faqs/p/30,6720,9277/reg/2659082

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Check Motorola support website

EBC5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted both Verizon Wireless and Motorola customer support and they both verified that there is no updated user guide for the Droid Turbo with the Lollipop Android operating system. No one knew when they would release an updated version.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked Google's website for the stock Android 5.1 user manual?  Most of the changes to the Turbo are the same changes in the stock Android version.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
EBC5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I checked both the Google & Motorola sites and they only show the outdated KitKat user's guide.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Read the Moto X 2014 on. There is very little difference other than the turbo widget and Verizon software. Everything else is completely identical.

0 Likes
EBC5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just noticed that Motorola has finally published a User's Guide for the Droid Turbo with Lollipop (Android 5.1)! Unfortunately, Verizon has yet to link to it, but I've included the link below.

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/product_page/faqs/p/30,6720,9277/reg/2659082

0 Likes