Has anyone had any luck trying to uninstall the kitkat software update and revert back to the jellybean? I concur with everyone that this upgrade to 4.4.2 has done more harm than good.
jnchlr

I just got off the phone with Verizon Customer service and unfortunately there is nothing they can do?  I proposed if I could get a new phone but due to being under a 2-yr contract would have to pay full retail price and still pay on my current degraded phone.  Disappointed.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone had any luck trying to uninstall the kitkat software update and revert back to the jellybean? I concur with everyone that this upgrade to 4.4.2 has done more harm than good.
Tulmaster
Enthusiast - Level 2

There are ways to downgrade back to JB.  It is just that verizon does not want you to do it so none of the methods will be approved.  If your interested in pursuing that course and have the know how, then do a downgrade search on google for your device and see what it has for details  I have already downloaded all the past 4.2 files from MOTO in preparation for this myself.    Motorola Firmwares

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone had any luck trying to uninstall the kitkat software update and revert back to the jellybean? I concur with everyone that this upgrade to 4.4.2 has done more harm than good.
Tulmaster
Enthusiast - Level 2

There are ways to downgrade back to JB.  It is just that verizon does not want you to do it so none of the methods will be approved.  If your interested in pursuing that course and have the know how, then do a downgrade search on google for your device and see what it has for details  I have already downloaded all the past 4.2 files from MOTO in preparation for this myself.    Motorola Firmwares

0 Likes
Tulmaster
Enthusiast - Level 2

corrections,,   4.1.2 JB

0 Likes