Help Please!!!!!
CountryBabyGirl0892

I just got this phone for my birthday on the 9th of February. I read the manuals that came with the phone. I was trying to set ringtones from the songs I put on it and was wondering how to do that. it didn't tell me in the manual and I looked it up online and nothing helped. Any advice and information is greatly appreciated. thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Help Please!!!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which android phone did you get? That way us customers can give you more specific instructions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CountryBabyGirl0892

Droid Razor M

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you want to use the mp3s as text notifications, put a copy of the mp3 in the Notifications folder in your internal storage.  If you want them as ringtones, put a copy in the Ringtones folder in your internal storage.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well here's how it works on my phone which is not a RazrM.

Settings - Sound -  Phone Ringtone - then at the top where it says "Phone ringtone" there is a + sign, tap that and you can add your song as a ringtone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know if this works for the Razr M or not; let me know if it does.  On some other Motorola phones, if you open a song with the stock music player, then press the menu button, you get a pop-up that lets you select Use as Ringtone.

0 Likes