Help! unknown icon
KLee18

have  a icon on the top of my phone that wont go away for nothing its a circle with a line through it , does anyone have any any idea what it is?? i have a motorolla droid turbo if that helps anything

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Help! unknown icon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help solve the mystery here KLee18. From what it sounds like, it is the no service icon. Are you able to make or receive calls from your phone? Did you recently just activate this device? Have you done any suspensions or changes to your account?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the symbol horizontal or angled from top right to bottom left? If it is angled one I described, it is the "do not disturb" or "silent" mode.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the symbol? Visual aids can clear this up quickly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KLee18

How do i upload a screen shot of it?

0 Likes
KLee18

Yes i can recieve and place calls ,everythin seems to be working the same just dunno why or what the icon is

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

KLee18 wrote:

How do i upload a screen shot of it?

In the desktop view of the community in the text editor for creating a reply, there is a camera icon where you can attach an image.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes