Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hi. Using Droid Turbo on a network in India, that allows data sharing. How to activate wifi tethering/mobile hotspot on the Turbo, can't turn it on!
anshu

Hi. Using Droid Turbo on a network in India, that allows data sharing. How to activate wifi tethering/mobile hotspot on the Turbo, I cannot get it turned on!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hi. Using Droid Turbo on a network in India, that allows data sharing. How to activate wifi tethering/mobile hotspot on the Turbo, I cannot get it turned on!
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Hotspot is included with More Everything plans and if not on one of those ME plans, it is available as an added cost feature.

0 Likes
Re: Hi. Using Droid Turbo on a network in India, that allows data sharing. How to activate wifi tethering/mobile hotspot on the Turbo, I cannot get it turned on!
anshu

I am not using the device on Verizon but on a network that offers Hotspot for free. Seems the restriction on using Hotspot has been placed by Verizon because it is only a paid service in the US. As I am not using their network at all, if they tell me how to deactivate said limitation on hotspot, I could avail of data sharing on the other network.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Yeah, theres the caveat...Verizon phone meant for US service or at least service on a Verizon customer's phone even in another country.  You may need to go to the play store for an app.

0 Likes