How Do I Fix My Droid Turbo's Power Button?
wzpt

-The only issue really is when it dies, it's painful to turn on, I have to sit for like 10 minutes to finally get it to work once.

-I've been using an otter box within the entire time.

-I've discovered a way to turn it on where you plug it into the computer to boot it but that's far too obnoxious.

-It's progressively gotten worse in the past 3 weeks, started out as not clicking but working every 2-3 tries, and so on and so forth to nothing at all

-I got the phone from Asurion as a replacement.

-It's a droid Turbo (1)

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My droid turbo recently acquired a broken power button, it doesn't click like it used to.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi wzpt,

I'm so sorry to learn of the issue with the damage of  your device. It's a real bummer, I've been there myself.

Since you mentioned that it's from Asurion, I would need to direct you back to Asurion, since the phone came from them. You can reach them directly at 888-881-2622.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My droid turbo recently acquired a broken power button, it doesn't click like it used to.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi wzpt,

I'm so sorry to learn of the issue with the damage of  your device. It's a real bummer, I've been there myself.

Since you mentioned that it's from Asurion, I would need to direct you back to Asurion, since the phone came from them. You can reach them directly at 888-881-2622.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes