How do I attach a photo to a text message?
Mrscherry
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do you attach pics to texts??? Iphone seemed much easier

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Prob. dumb question -
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are using the Stock Messaging app (not Verizon Messages+), touch the paper clip at the top of the create message screen to bring up a dialog ask what type of item you want to attach.

The DROID Turbo 2 if it is like my Motorola phone, there is a Help application in the application drawer that can give you additional steps and directions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are using the Stock Messaging app (not Verizon Messages+), touch the paper clip at the top of the create message screen to bring up a dialog ask what type of item you want to attach.

The DROID Turbo 2 if it is like my Motorola phone, there is a Help application in the application drawer that can give you additional steps and directions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Mrscherry
Enthusiast - Level 2

THANK YOU - I had a different app and didnt give me the option!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A different application should still have the option. Without knowing which app it was, makes it hard to give the best directions. I also don't use another application for text messages.

0 Likes