How do I block calls and texts on a Droid Maxx 2?
exboxnick

This is rather annoying and should be very basic and simple. I came from Windows Phone, and despite all the negativity surrounding it, it has features that other phones do not. For example, holding down on an unknown number that just called, and blocking it right from the menu.

I've seen other Androids do this but they're Samsung. I see no easy way to do this and online searches return nothing.

I also dislike Droid for its inability to read texts over the car's Bluetooth but that's another issue for another feed...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can i not simply block calls/texts from Droid Maxx 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Exboxnick, having the ability to use all the features of your phone is a must. Help is here to ensure this happens. As you know, different phones have different features as they all unique in their own right. There is a feature that many Droids have when the need to block a phone occurs. On your device, go to the contact that needs to be blocked> Edit> Menu three dots in the right corner> choose all calls to voicemails. Lastly, if you need to completely block a number, this is a free of charge feature that can be done via you’re My Verizon online account by clicking here. http://spr.ly/6584Bl2jI

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why can i not simply block calls/texts from Droid Maxx 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Exboxnick, having the ability to use all the features of your phone is a must. Help is here to ensure this happens. As you know, different phones have different features as they all unique in their own right. There is a feature that many Droids have when the need to block a phone occurs. On your device, go to the contact that needs to be blocked> Edit> Menu three dots in the right corner> choose all calls to voicemails. Lastly, if you need to completely block a number, this is a free of charge feature that can be done via you’re My Verizon online account by clicking here. http://spr.ly/6584Bl2jI

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes