How do I call and email at the same time without being connected to wi-fi?
Cwgrlnred

When I had the Droid Maxx I could be on a phone call and send emails, get on facebook or even play my games. But now with the Turbo the only time I can do this is if I am connected to WiFi What gives? Does this mean that my Maxx was more advanced than my Turbo? This just doesn't make any sense to me. Can anyone help me or is this just the way it is? I know this isn't that huge of a problem but now that my Maxx made it a habit to get to do both at the same time, I think that the Turbo should too.

Thanks for your responses.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo connected to Wifi to call and email at the same time.
killodrum
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you enabled your Advanced Calling yet? 

I have mine enabled, and I can place a phone call, be on the phone, and send email and surf the web over LTE (no WiFi) without issue.

To enable, go to settings  -->  Advanced Calling  -->  Turn to on and reboot the device. 

My system version is 22.44.12, and Advanced Calling has been pretty solid since I enabled it.   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo connected to Wifi to call and email at the same time.
killodrum
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you enabled your Advanced Calling yet? 

I have mine enabled, and I can place a phone call, be on the phone, and send email and surf the web over LTE (no WiFi) without issue.

To enable, go to settings  -->  Advanced Calling  -->  Turn to on and reboot the device. 

My system version is 22.44.12, and Advanced Calling has been pretty solid since I enabled it.   

0 Likes