How do I change the color of an email account?
Akitacountry

Does anyone know how to change the color of an email account on the Droid Turbo?  I had 2 accounts one red and one blue.  I added a third account and it also came up as red.  How do I change it?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I change the color of an email account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Akitacountry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I certainly want to make sure that we address your concern here. Are you using the same email application, expect different addresses?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Akitacountry

Yes, I have 3 Gmail accounts and one is blue and two are red.

On Jun 27, 2017 3:01 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Akitacountry, we certainly want to do everything we can to help. Which email application are you using for these three accounts? Are all the accounts working properly or are you currently experiencing any issues with one of these accounts?

SamanthaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Akitacountry

All of the emails are Gmail accounts. They all are working properly.

Color coding them will just make it more convenient.

On Jul 2, 2017 8:09 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Akitacountry, I can certainly understand how having the different colors available can be more convenient. If you are using the Gmail application to store these accounts, Gmail has recently updated their layout to provide these colored experiences. I currently have 3 accounts on my device and I've added and removed others in the past to notice the colors may change from time to time. At the moment, there is no available setting to pick your color. You're welcome to send feedback to the application developer to inquire about this adjustment.  You can send feedback directly from the application's menu (three bars in the top-left corner) and selecting the "Send feedback" option from the dropdown menu.

SamanthaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes