How do I get rid of the circle and phrase "press and drag" on the locked screen of my Droid Turbo marshmallow update?
CRADLECOZEES

I just updated to the marshmallow on my Droid Turbo and now there's a blue circle when the screen is locked and actually says press and drag down.  How do I get rid of it.  It's annoying.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get rid of the circle and phrase "press and drag" on the locked screen of my Droid Turbo marshmallow update?
CRADLECOZEES

Sorry, it says "Touch and Hold"

0 Likes
Re: How do I get rid of the circle and phrase "press and drag" on the locked screen of my Droid Turbo marshmallow update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRADLECOZEES, thank you for reaching out with your concern. This message is part of the most recent update and there is no current way to remove it. Just make sure we are talking about the same thing, is this the message on your main screen to unlock your device?

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes