How do I improve the battery on my Droid Turbo?
abgems
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had my Droid Turbo for 3 days now and the battery has not been very impressive. I have switched networks from global to LTE/CDMA and WiFi scanning off along with screen on auto brightness and after I unplug phone from a charge it drops 2% within 10-15 minutes and continues to decrease gradually with little to no use. Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo battery issues
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Even new phone Li-ion batteries need to have build charge lifecycle sometimes. Do a full 6-8 hour charge with device in sleep mode, next run it down to about 35 % and then a 3- 4 hour charge. After that use your Droid and take it down to 20%. Another 6-7 hour charge and then down to no lower then 5-10% and one fuller 8 hour charge. At that point your battery should be built to a normal life cycle. This should eliminate your battery problem if all is working normal.

View solution in original post

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Even new phone Li-ion batteries need to have build charge lifecycle sometimes. Do a full 6-8 hour charge with device in sleep mode, next run it down to about 35 % and then a 3- 4 hour charge. After that use your Droid and take it down to 20%. Another 6-7 hour charge and then down to no lower then 5-10% and one fuller 8 hour charge. At that point your battery should be built to a normal life cycle. This should eliminate your battery problem if all is working normal.

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Thank you.   Smiley Happy

0 Likes