Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How do I improve the battery on my Droid Turbo?
abgems

I have had my Droid Turbo for 3 days now and the battery has not been very impressive. I have switched networks from global to LTE/CDMA and WiFi scanning off along with screen on auto brightness and after I unplug phone from a charge it drops 2% within 10-15 minutes and continues to decrease gradually with little to no use. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Droid Turbo battery issues
GalaxyClass

Even new phone Li-ion batteries need to have build charge lifecycle sometimes. Do a full 6-8 hour charge with device in sleep mode, next run it down to about 35 % and then a 3- 4 hour charge. After that use your Droid and take it down to 20%. Another 6-7 hour charge and then down to no lower then 5-10% and one fuller 8 hour charge. At that point your battery should be built to a normal life cycle. This should eliminate your battery problem if all is working normal.

View solution in original post

GalaxyClass

Even new phone Li-ion batteries need to have build charge lifecycle sometimes. Do a full 6-8 hour charge with device in sleep mode, next run it down to about 35 % and then a 3- 4 hour charge. After that use your Droid and take it down to 20%. Another 6-7 hour charge and then down to no lower then 5-10% and one fuller 8 hour charge. At that point your battery should be built to a normal life cycle. This should eliminate your battery problem if all is working normal.

GalaxyClass

Thank you.   Smiley Happy

0 Likes