How do I lengthen the screen lighting time?
Verlon

How do I lengthen the screen lighting time on my SmartPhone?  Often while I'm talking on the phone, the screen goes blank (dark) and turning it or a gentle shake no longer awakens it.  There's about a 5 second period of light.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I lengthen the screen lighting time?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Follow the the user guide for easy setting of your lighting features in the quick Link to Droid Turbo User Manual,   http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/motorola-droid-turbo/smart-motorola-droid-turbo-ug.pdf

B33
Legend

To add:  Go into your user settings find Display tap to go in then Tap Sleep you have from 15 sec to 10 min,  till your Display Times out again.  you also have setting called Daydream,  on my phone I have it set to off..

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Good added information, Thanks you  B33 .  

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The timeout display has nothing to do with the screen blanking out on a call especially if the phone is held up to the face. Unless you change it, the power button can wake the screen to allow you to put in numbers from the dialer. Also don't cover the proximity sensor when you are using the phone as a speakerphone. If it isn't covered during speakerphone mode, then the normal screen timeout would be in effect.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes