How do I prevent update to 24.91.5.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US ? The last update to Marshmallow broke my smartwatch connection for weeks...
stryeyz

How do I prevent update to 24.91.5.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US ? The last update to Marshmallow broke my smartwatch connection for weeks...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I prevent update to 24.91.5.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US ? The last update to Marshmallow broke my smartwatch connection for weeks...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I prevent update to 24.91.5.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US ? The last update to Marshmallow broke my smartwatch connection for weeks...
stryeyz

Droid Turbo.  I know this is a patch, not a full OS update, but I hate updates because they always seem to screw something up.  This one looks pretty new as I can't find a lot of info out there, and the Verizon release notes are vague, not really saying what it"fixes"...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Security updates and patch only released on 3/1/2017. Droid Turbo Software Update | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
stryeyz

Yes, I am aware that it is a new release and that is exactly why I do not want it yet.  I want my phone to stop asking me about it.  How can I tell it to stop prompting for the update?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having gone through what you’ve been through, I can see why you’re shy about getting any updates, stryeyz. I wish I could say different, but the fact of the matter is that the device will continually remind you there’s an update until it is performed. Sorry.

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes