How do I save/lock a call?
oldcatlady

How do I save/lock a call? I need to save the info (time. date.)

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I save/lock a call?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you long-press on that call item in your Recent list, you'll get a pop-up with several options, but 'lock' and 'save' aren't among them.  That's why I said that to my knowledge, there isn't a way to 'lock' it like you can with texts.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not aware of a way to 'protect' it like you might with text messages.  You could take a screenshot of the call details.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Most of that information will be available in your MyVerizon account online under the call details.

Another option is to backup the call log.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.CallLogBackupRestore

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
oldcatlady

What I am trying to do is call save a incoming/outgoing on the recent list. On the samsung phone I had, I could lock the call and not be cleared unless I unlocked it. Every other call could be cleared, but not the locked ones. This is my first smart phone. Would I be able to move that call to a folder on this Droid?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you long-press on that call item in your Recent list, you'll get a pop-up with several options, but 'lock' and 'save' aren't among them.  That's why I said that to my knowledge, there isn't a way to 'lock' it like you can with texts.

0 Likes
oldcatlady

thank you for the app info, will be using this to document my calls

0 Likes