How do I stop a clicking sound when on a phone call with a droid turbo?
BranonShell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone hear a clicking sound when on a phone call using a droid turbo?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: clicking sound when on a phone call with a droid turbo
BranonShell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi I talked to someone at Verizon today, they told me that it was not my speaker because the other party could hear the sound too. He did a hard reset at his location for the advanced calling and so far, keep fingers crossed, it is working fine now

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BranonShell,

That sort of noise would certainly be a concern to me! We want to make sure your phone works great. When did this start? Does it only happen on some calls or all? How often do you hear this during the call?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BranonShell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

This has been going on for about 2 weeks now.  I have already had to get a new SIMS card due to dropped calls.  I have done a factory reset on Sunday and today I turned off my phone for 30 minutes.

Michele

Personal Information removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BranonShell,

Thanks for those details. Does this happen on all calls or just some of them? How often does this happen when on a call? We would recommend editing your post to remove personal details here on our public page.

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BranonShell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

It is happening on all phone calls for the entire conversation. The speaker is working fine, I have tested that also.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like you've done some solid troubleshooting, Branonshell. I'm curious about something. Do you ever use a headset (either wired or Bluetooth) with your Turbo? If so, does this occur during those calls as well?

DionM_VZW

0 Likes
BranonShell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi I talked to someone at Verizon today, they told me that it was not my speaker because the other party could hear the sound too. He did a hard reset at his location for the advanced calling and so far, keep fingers crossed, it is working fine now

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes