How do I switch between conversations while on multiple calls?
Reddaddy

How do I switch calls back and forth during call?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: switch calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Reddaddy - You've come to the right place for help! To switch between calls on your Maxx, you will hit the Switch button that appears on the lower right hand side of your Maxx touchscreen display when 2 calls are in progress. The Switch function resembles a circle with 2 arrows on it. You can press the Switch button as often as you like to move back and forth between callers. Just don't hit the red end key or you'll likely hang up on both callers. Hope this helps.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: switch calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Reddaddy - You've come to the right place for help! To switch between calls on your Maxx, you will hit the Switch button that appears on the lower right hand side of your Maxx touchscreen display when 2 calls are in progress. The Switch function resembles a circle with 2 arrows on it. You can press the Switch button as often as you like to move back and forth between callers. Just don't hit the red end key or you'll likely hang up on both callers. Hope this helps.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!