How do I transfer photos to my SD card?
hughesim
Enthusiast - Level 2

From what I have read, I don't have the correct SIM card, but what I wanted to do was transfer my photos to the SIM card, to use in adapter to print them off. I don't have wifi or even DSL...only my Droid RAZR HD...(3 mos. old)  when I tried this, nothing showed up on my printer. Does anyone have the answer?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: transfer photos to SIM card.
Not applicable
Not applicable

You do not ant to put ANYTHING on your SIM card ever. I think you mean SD card.

0 Likes
hughesim
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've got both...(thanks for the info) .so if I can't put anything on my SIM card, how can I transfer my photos to print

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Like the other poster mentioned, you put the pictures on the SD card. For example a SanDisk 32GB SDHC SD (Secure Digital) card can be used to transfer the photos from the phone to the printer.

The SIM card (Subscriber Identity Module) is used to connect the phone to the Verizon Wireless network and will have the VZW logo on it.

Your phone model might also be storing the pictures on the internal memory space of the phone. This is separate from the SD card slot (external memory).

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

hughesim
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you Ann154, and sirguy was correct I did mean SD card, so I must be storing them internal. I checked under storage and it is storing them internal, It doesnt give me an option to move to SD card, only cloud..

0 Likes
Not applicable
hughesim
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you Elector, that done it....now I can print my photos...

0 Likes
Not applicable

Glad to assist.Smiley Happy

0 Likes