How do I upload photos to my verizon cloud from google pictures?
6wankos

I'm trying to upload my google photos (app with the pinwheel) to my verizon cloud.  I can't figure out how to do it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I upload photos to my verizon cloud from google pictures?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't go directly from Google photos to Verizon cloud.

If the photos are still on the phone, then open the Verizon cloud app, the the three bars on the top left of the screen, then scroll down to Settings. Under What to back up, check photos, and videos if you want those too.

If the photos have been moved off the phone, then you need to download them from Google cloud to your computer, and then upload them to Verizon cloud.  As Ann asked, why do you want to move them from Google cloud?

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why do you want to do that?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't go directly from Google photos to Verizon cloud.

If the photos are still on the phone, then open the Verizon cloud app, the the three bars on the top left of the screen, then scroll down to Settings. Under What to back up, check photos, and videos if you want those too.

If the photos have been moved off the phone, then you need to download them from Google cloud to your computer, and then upload them to Verizon cloud.  As Ann asked, why do you want to move them from Google cloud?