How do i get my device to start charging again?
oxjackiechan

Today i discovered my droid wont charge and every time when i attempt to charge my phone a white light pops up for 1 sec and it goes away. Can anyone give my some advice on whats going on here??????

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: droid wont charge
B33
Legend

As for the light going on for a Brief minute that is Normal thing). I have 2 Razr Maxx's and mine do this as well a few years back the light would blink green then glow solid when the battery finished)  the phones done this till the first update they went through after that they stopped as i Guess it's not important)

You might see it Flash if you charge through your Computer but charging that way isn't always the Best way to charge the phone..

As for it not charging give this a try you can do a Power Cycle even if the phone is off,, Do as you would when it's on Press the Power and the lower Volume Toggle at the same time Hold for about 20 to 30 sec.you should also see a line go from edge to edge of your screen this is Normal it's telling you the phone has been power Cycled.

Once you do that try and charge the phone.. b33

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: droid wont charge
B33
Legend

As for the light going on for a Brief minute that is Normal thing). I have 2 Razr Maxx's and mine do this as well a few years back the light would blink green then glow solid when the battery finished)  the phones done this till the first update they went through after that they stopped as i Guess it's not important)

You might see it Flash if you charge through your Computer but charging that way isn't always the Best way to charge the phone..

As for it not charging give this a try you can do a Power Cycle even if the phone is off,, Do as you would when it's on Press the Power and the lower Volume Toggle at the same time Hold for about 20 to 30 sec.you should also see a line go from edge to edge of your screen this is Normal it's telling you the phone has been power Cycled.

Once you do that try and charge the phone.. b33

0 Likes