How do you copy/paste emails??
Mrscherry
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot figure out to copy/paste from an email to say facebook, I have had an Iphone for the last 4 or more years, this phone is stressing me out lol

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do you copy/paste emails??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Long press a word in the email until it is highlighted. Use the selection bubbles (blue drop shapes) to drag the highlighted area until you have highlighted the text you want. In the copy/paste bar at the top of the screen, touch the copy icon. The text is added to the clipboard. Then in the other application, long press in the text dialog box to bring up the paste button. Touch the paste to add the copied text to the text dialog box.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Mrscherry
Enthusiast - Level 2

THANK YOU soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! This is stressing me out lol

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Might I also suggest you find the DROID Turbo 2 user manual on the Verizon Wireless website or on the Motorola website and download and read it. A lot of your question about how to use the phone should be covered in there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Mrscherry
Enthusiast - Level 2

I def. will!! Thanks so much!!

0 Likes