How to Hook Up Droid Turbo to my Comcast Email
GarageCC

New Droid Turbo, Droid email set up menu is insufficient to enter all the settings used on my home computers to make Comcast email work.  Help please.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How to Hook Up Droid Turbo to my Comcast Email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GarageCC,

We're stepping in to help get your email set up on your new phone! I hope that you are loving your new phone too by the way! I have used comcast email in the past myself. But what I have found to be the most helpful is to download the comcast email app directly and use that. Can you try that and see if you are able to get your emails working properly?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

does the xfinity app work for all that?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What settings seem to be missing?  If you use "Other" as the account type, and use Manual set up, you can enter the incoming and outgoing servers, and ports, and security settings.    Is there another setting you are needing that you are not finding?

slowautoxr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Originally I set my settings to direct my AOL mail to the built in email app .  Used it that way for a long time but found that it was not updating like it should.  Downloaded the AOL app and have been much happier.

0 Likes