How to install Marshmallow on DroidTurbo 2?
VERYUNHAPPY0420
Enthusiast - Level 3

Please, anyone have detailed instructions on installing marshmallow on the Motorola's Droid Turbo 2?  Please help.  Thanks in advance! @/Verizondoesn'tcareaboutu/u/api/core/v3/people/5420059/ @/Verizondoesn'tcareaboutu/u/api/core/v3/people/5420059/

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to install Marshmallow on DroidTurbo 2?
Snn5
Legend

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-181029/

When the update is available for your phone it will download over the air or you can manually check from the link above.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wait. For. The. OTA.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-181029/

When the update is available for your phone it will download over the air or you can manually check from the link above.

webbster
Enthusiast - Level 3

You cant  Verizon is not pushing out the update yet even though it looks like they are !

0 Likes
Not applicable

They ARE pushing out the update

0 Likes
webbster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Know anyone who has it ??? And not someone that's in the soak test!

0 Likes
ABarreto
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got off the phone with Verizon Wireless Customer Support,

I pointed out to them that the website states the update is available (They did not know).  I explained that I've been trying to update my device only to receive a message that my "Phone is Up to Date".

No helpful information given..... as usual.  I must be insane since the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again (calling Verizon wireless support and expecting helpful information) and expecting different results.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It rolls out in stages. You could see it today or tomorrow or next week. Patience.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
webbster
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's my point. Customer service did not know because it's not being sent out yet period.

0 Likes
webbster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Show me one person that has it. IE. Someone in the first stage. There's no stages YET.