Re: How to install Marshmallow on DroidTurbo 2?
Not applicable

Prove it's not rolling out. Just because YOU don't have it doesn't mean it's not.

0 Likes
webbster
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's OK just keep hitting that check for system update button. Please let us know when you get the update.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I don't have I don't have that phone. Just saying because you don't have it doesn't mean it's not rolling out.

Jerkfresh
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been looking on every forum to see if anyone has received the update and not come across a single person. I've also seen Verizon employees tell me be patient because they're waiting for it too. They have the employee version and received it months ago right! SMH

0 Likes
Not applicable

Jerkfresh wrote:

I've been looking on every forum to see if anyone has received the update and not come across a single person. I've also seen Verizon employees tell me be patient because they're waiting for it too. They have the employee version and received it months ago right! SMH

Less than 1% of 1% of owners of that phone or any phone go to forums.

0 Likes
webbster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Back in December only a very small portion of employees received the update. The rest are still waiting.

0 Likes
TurboStik

How can a company be so clueless as to when an update is being released?  Someone updated the "update" page. 

0 Likes
johnhc
Enthusiast - Level 2

You haven't checked lately, I've seen several that got the first part of the update but the second part never came through....

0 Likes
webbster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Smiley Happy

0 Likes
killja66

I think I broke the "Check for system update" button Nothing yet and is a little frustrating.

0 Likes