How to troubleshoot connection issues?
Alex12345

I'm getting a low quality voice connection (cutting in and out) although I have very good 4g signal strength. This is only a problem while I'm at home. Other locations seem to give me good service as I'd expect. I have the droid turbo 2, and I've reboot it a bunch. I'm not using any bluetooth devices, no headsets either.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How to troubleshoot connection issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alex12345, I can truly understand your concern. I depend on my phone for everything now days. Let's make sure that we get you a clear connection while on the phone. Sounds like you've done a lot of trouble shooting steps on your own. I appreciate it. Are you having any issues with sending/receiving text messages while in your home? How long has this been going on? If you go outside your home, is the service better? Please keep us posted.
KevinRR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Alex12345

Txt messages work as expected. This started a few weeks ago. Outside my home it's fine. I've tried disabling wifi & BT, but no changes. The problem has happened when I've talked to different people, in which they were using business, land line phones. Voices just stop transmitting, but the coverage is still fine according to the 4g icon/meter on my phone. I'm wondering if there could be something else that is conflicting with my service.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the Advanced Calling feature enabled on your line? If so, try disabling it to if makes a difference. If not, turn it on to see if the calls improve.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes