I am having problems with microphone not working
axe595

Has anyone been having problems with there microphone not working?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I am having problems with microphone not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

axe595, I want to make sure that everything is working the way it should on your Droid Maxx! How long ago did your microphone stop working? If you are on speaker phone do you still have the same issues? Also, is there any kind of physical or liquid damage to the device? Please keep us posted. Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
VovoBerts
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having problems with Assist, it tells me a have a text message and asks if I want it read by the time my I open my mouth to say "yes" it's making an awful noise and the only way for it to stop is to use the back arrow, then I have to check the text message manually. is that the problem your having?

gimblehead
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the exact same problem.

0 Likes
gimblehead
Enthusiast - Level 2

When a new text comes in, as soon as assist says "say listen" the awefull noise starts and have to exit to stop it.

0 Likes
gimblehead
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now WTF? My name is being displayed to everyone.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Your name is gimblehead?  You see your real name, the community sees your screenname.

gimblehead
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you. That kinda freaked me out.

Orndoja98

I am having the same problem with assist while driving.  Assist tells me I have a new message and when it asks me to say listen it starts clicking and I can't do anything unless I hit the back arrow to get out of it.

It just started after the latest update was installed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VovoBerts,

That seems to be very odd! I want your device to be working with no issues. When did you notice that this started to happen? Are you using a 3rd party application from the Google Play Store that reads out your text messages? Do you only get the awful noise when it advises you of a new message? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes