I am not receiving new emails in my hotmail account on my Droid Turbo. Have done a soft reset and also uninstalled and reinstalled my hotmail account. Received emails for a short time and now no longer receiving. Anybody else have this problem? What d
Upset123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am not receiving new emails in my hotmail account on my Droid Turbo.  Have done a soft reset and also uninstalled and reinstalled my hotmail account.  Received emails for a short time and now no longer receiving.  Anybody else have this problem?  What do I do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I am not receiving new emails in my hotmail account on my Droid Turbo.  Have done a soft reset and also uninstalled and reinstalled my hotmail account.  Received emails for a short time and now no longer receiving.  Anybody else have this problem?  Wh
Upset123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also have found I cannot send or receive emails!

0 Likes
Re: I am not receiving new emails in my hotmail account on my Droid Turbo. Have done a soft reset and also uninstalled and reinstalled my hotmail account. Received emails for a short time and now no longer receiving. Anybody else have this problem? Wh
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you connecting to the account with the POP3, IMAP or Exchange server settings?

Also I could have replied sooner, but wasn't able to because you put too much into the subject line instead of keeping in body of the post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.