I bought my Droid Turbo from someone on Craigslist in Arizona about a month ago with no issues. I spent $300 on the phone, now the phone has been blacklisted and receives no service. What should I do with the phone? Is their anyway I can get my money back
mesa4teenskevin

I bought my Droid Turbo from someone on Craigslist in Arizona about a month ago with no issues. I spent $300 on the phone, now the phone has been blacklisted and receives no service. What should I do with the phone? Is their anyway I can get my money back?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I bought my Droid Turbo from someone on Craigslist in Arizona about a month ago with no issues. I spent $300 on the phone, now the phone has been blacklisted and receives no service. What should I do with the phone? Is their anyway I can get my money
Snn5
Legend

I doubt you'll see that money again.  If you bought it on CL, you most likely don't know the person, and if it worked then, then all they will say is that...it worked when you bought it, no warranty, as is.  Plus, hard to track down folks like that.  Why was it blacklisted?  Stolen, Lost?  Did you report it to Verizon to track down the owners?  I won't say anything about lessons learned.