I can make and recieve calls but the other person cannot hear me. I have tried turning it off and on and I also did a system restore nothing worked. HELP!!!???
Mathews974473

When I call someone or someone calls me the other person cannot hear me. I shut it off and turned it back on and did a system restore plus tried talking with speaker phone on. It worked good yesterday and today it won't work. Help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I can make and recieve calls but the other person cannot hear me. I have tried turning it off and on and I also did a system restore nothing worked. HELP!!!???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy, Mathews974473! I can see why this is concerning for you. The first thing we need to know is if you have bluetooth connected or any wired headsets connected? I'm guessing you can hear them just fine, correct?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I can make and recieve calls but the other person cannot hear me. I have tried turning it off and on and I also did a system restore nothing worked. HELP!!!???
B33
Legend

Try running a power cycle = hold the power button till the phone shuts off then re-powers and you might try running system cache clear it's not like a Factory Reset but it can sometimes straighten out phone issues.. If the issue persist you might removing the Sim Card do it with phone off use care when removing leave it out for 10min. then reinstall..

Give these suggestions a try let us know if it Helped. b

0 Likes