I can't find the photos after I have saved them from a text message, It says attachment saved, where do they go and how do I get there? Thanks
jdondr

I can't find the photos after I have saved them from a text message, It says attachment saved, where do they go and how do I get there? Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I can't find the photos after I have saved them from a text message, It says attachment saved, where do they go and how do I get there? Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Jdondr-  I understand how important pictures can be.  Let's locate those saved memories for you.  When pictures are stored they should be found in the photo gallery of your device.  What is the make and model of your phone?  EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
0 Likes
Re: I can't find the photos after I have saved them from a text message, It says attachment saved, where do they go and how do I get there? Thanks
mama23dogs
Legend

Open your photo gallery and look for an album named attachments.

0 Likes
jdondr

Droid Maxx... They are not in the gallery I've looked and I don't see any other folders there as well... And I can't find any icon where my files might be saved... Thank you for the help...

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are they in your Photos app?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Check in the downloads folder. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Here to help shed some additional light on this case, jdondr. I also own a Maxx. With your phone, if you access the Gallery, there should be a folder named: Messaging.  If you look at the upper left hand corner, you should see a drop down box. Is it currently set to Albums?
NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes