I can't get Droid Turbo bluetooth to work in my 2005 Prius. Droid Razr worked fine. It seems to pair OK, and everything works great immediatly after pairing. After stopping and restarting car there is a message saying it found bluetooth device, I can s
Automata

I can't get Droid Turbo bluetooth to work in my 2005 Prius.  Droid Razr worked fine.  It seems to pair OK, and everything works great immediatly after pairing.  After stopping and restarting car there is a message saying it found bluetooth device, I can still place a call with the car system, but no sound or microphone connection to the car system.  Android tech support just said, "yea, that happens."  I have version 4.4.4.  Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I can't get Droid Turbo bluetooth to work in my 2005 Prius. Droid Razr worked fine. It seems to pair OK, and everything works great immediatly after pairing. After stopping and restarting car there is a message saying it found bluetooth device, I c
lindseyt_vzw
Verizon Employee

Automata,

Oh no. Is never fun having issues with bluetooth. Did you have this issue with any of your previous devices? When this happens what steps do you take to get it working again?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes