I can't receive MMS
jfhj2
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I get a notification of text message, I open and it says downloading. Sometimes comes in in an hour but sometimes never. Anybody else?

Labels (2)
Re: I can't receive MMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jfhj2 we'll get the messages flowing! Are you able to send messages? What zip code are you located in? Are you using the standard messaging app or a 3rd party?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
neta773
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too. Except all my outgoing texts show "sending" for several hours. Then I find out people have received them, as well as replied back to me. But I never get them.

0 Likes
jfhj2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I haven't had any issues with sending but receiving and Pic or audio MMS is takes quite some time to download if it comes through at all. I live in zip 04926, and also has happened at work 04937. Both places also have wifi and I have tried both with it on and off. I have always used the regular message app but recently switched to Hangouts with some improvement. Would rather have things working as they were. Thank you for looking into this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jfhj2  Thank you for the details. Have you had us open a ticket with our tech support team? We want to resolve your messaging issues immediately. If a ticket has not been filed, that can be our next step.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes