I cannot send emails with pics using the stock email app on my new Droid Turbo, it holds them in the Outbox and won't send even if I move to Inbox and resend
Sundan

I cannot send emails with pics using the stock email app on my new Droid Turbo, it holds them in the Outbox and won't send even if I move to Inbox and resend

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I cannot send emails with pics using the stock email app on my new Droid Turbo, it holds them in the Outbox and won't send even if I move to Inbox and resend
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

First check to make sure you have data turned on and not just Wi-Fi. From reading your question you seem to be saying e mail is working just not attached photos. What size are the photos as some HD photos can't be sent. Your camera may be set at a very high picture size and you can go to settings and lower the size and that may solve your mailing problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I cannot send emails with pics using the stock email app on my new Droid Turbo, it holds them in the Outbox and won't send even if I move to Inbox and resend
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

First check to make sure you have data turned on and not just Wi-Fi. From reading your question you seem to be saying e mail is working just not attached photos. What size are the photos as some HD photos can't be sent. Your camera may be set at a very high picture size and you can go to settings and lower the size and that may solve your mailing problem.

0 Likes