I have a Droid Maxx that I've had since the year 2014. I'm curious to know what the successor is
Sleven007

Hi, 

I'm looking to upgrade my Droid Maxx, and I was wondering what the successor is to it especially in the year 2019. 

(As I'm sure you can tell) It's been quite awhile since I've had to upgrade my phone. And I haven't been keeping tabs or up to date on the latest and greatest phones.

I'd like to keep in the Android Motorola family. Hopefully something that's built decently if that makes sense.

Thank you for your time!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a Droid Maxx that I've had since the year 2014. I'm curious to know what the successor is
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sleven007

Having the best phone for your needs is important. We're glad to help point you in the right direction to choose an upgrade from your faithful Droid Maxx. Here is our current selection of Motorola Android phones. https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/motorola/. You can choose up to 5 models at once to compare the prices and features of each against each other. 

-JosephT_VZW

0 Likes
Re: I have a Droid Maxx that I've had since the year 2014. I'm curious to know what the successor is
algernonsidney
Enthusiast - Level 1

Motorola is intentionally sabotaging their phones. I am going to get something else.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

have you checked in the motorola offerings verizon has on their website?

0 Likes