I have only had my Maxx for 3 weeks and it feel into a toilet, I have done rice for over 48 hours and when I try to charge it a green light comes on momentarly, it is still charging, please help?
SueFen

I just purchased my Motorola Droid Maxx, helping a disabled friend, I dropped it in a toilet, I have done the rice thing for over 48 hours and when I plug it in to charge a green light comes on briefly. It is charging now. What else can I do, I know the warranty doesn't cover water damage. Help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have only had my Maxx for 3 weeks and it feel into a toilet, I have done rice for over 48 hours and when I try to charge it a green light comes on momentarly, it is still charging, please help?
Latrell567

I've had the same problem before, and I thought it would be a little bit harder since it's water repellent, but I guess not, just water repellent. I ended up getting a free replacement under warranty believe it or not, so I recommend you going to a Verizon store and telling them your phones having problems.

Good luck!  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: I have only had my Maxx for 3 weeks and it feel into a toilet, I have done rice for over 48 hours and when I try to charge it a green light comes on momentarly, it is still charging, please help?
Snn5
Legend

If you return for warranty replacement and the moisture indicator inside the phone is activated, you'll be charged $299+ for return of damaged device.

0 Likes