I have several phones on my plan, how do I see pictures on the cloud from one of the other phones?
Holly347

I am trying to see pictures from different phones on the cloud.  How do I do that?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have several phones on my plan, how do I see pictures on the cloud from one of the other phones?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question Holly347. I will be more than happy to answer this question for you. When you log into MyVerizon, are you registered as the account owner or a user? When you log in are you able to see all lines on your account or just your number?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have several phones on my plan, how do I see pictures on the cloud from one of the other phones?
SEzzell

I am having the same issue what is the solution

I am the account owner

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each line on the account needs its own unique MyVerizon login credentials to access the Cloud and other line specific services for that line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.