Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo. Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working!
krafty1212

keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo.  Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working! Help?!?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo.  Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working!
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You might try exporting those contacts from Vzw Cloud and then importing that file into Gmail.  From then on out, backup to gmail and any new contacts add to Google instead of Phone or Verizon, that way you have a reliable backup forever.

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo. Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working!
krafty1212

That did the trick.  Verizon you suck.  Thank you Snn5!

Re: I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo.  Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working!
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Awesome.

0 Likes