I'm trying to install the latest update...
mykola

Hello,

I'm trying to install the latest update (Nougat 7.1.1) on my Droid Maxx 2 (Verizon) via the SUA. After the full download of the update the installation fails. The message that appears is as follows: "Your phone might not be connected to the computer. Please reconnect the phone and retry." I get this message every time even though my phone is always connected.

I cannot switch on the phone now, I attached the photo of the error message that appears on my phone screen when try to do it. The second photo attached is the bootloader logs.

I also can't perform phone recovery or go back to factory settings, I get messages about failure every time. Basically, at this point there's nothing I can do to make the phone work.

I hope you can help me IMG_20180213_131309742.jpgwith this probleIMG_20180213_131422707.jpgm.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I'm trying to install the latest update...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mykola,

We'd be happy to help any way that we can. If possible we can try an alternate method of completing the factory reset, which can be seen here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-178351/. If you are unable to reset the device via this method, then the device will likely need to be replaced.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes