I'm trying to put music onto my device, but it's not showing up on This PC(My Computer)
pseudobae

Whenever I try to connect my Droid Turbo via USB to PC, it would not be able to the device in windows explorer.

In device manger, I can see a yellow triangle next to XT1254. Is this a windows problem?

I tried installing Motorola's Device Manger to see if that would help the problem, no dice. I need some help!~

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm trying to put music onto my device, but it's not showing up on This PC(My Computer)
B33
Legend

This is the Customer Help Site for the Droid Turbo: There are many solutions that Help new customers with a new phone and on this Support Page it may point out any solutions to the issues your experiencing give it a Look and hopefully you be hooked up to your Music Soon.! 

Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I'm trying to put music onto my device, but it's not showing up on This PC(My Computer)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like the driver didn't install correctly. You should reinstall the drivers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pseudobae

How would I go about doing that? Everytime I uninstall the driver in device manager, it just disappear

Then I would have to reconnect my phone to the pc for it to show up again.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This is the Customer Help Site for the Droid Turbo: There are many solutions that Help new customers with a new phone and on this Support Page it may point out any solutions to the issues your experiencing give it a Look and hopefully you be hooked up to your Music Soon.! 

Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.

0 Likes