I need Help
doncov50

I have a droid maxx about a hour ago was playing game looking a internet.  From internet to going to a game it froze and I cant shut it off and don't see were to take a battery out.  Can someone help me?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need Help
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your battery isn't removable.  Try holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds and see if that reboots the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your battery isn't removable.  Try holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds and see if that reboots the phone.

0 Likes
doncov50

no did not reboot anything else?

0 Likes
doncov50

I did it again and it rebooted Thank you very much..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

tikibar1 wrote:

I could be wrong, but I thought it was the power button and both the volume down and volume up bottom had to be pressed to force the reboot.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It won't hurt to try this several times, sometimes it takes a few attempts.  Be sure to hold the buttons at the same time and this time try holding them for at least 30 seconds.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Holding all three takes you to the Boot Mode Selection Menu.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

tikibar1 wrote:

Holding all three takes you to the Boot Mode Selection Menu.

Ah...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

doncov50, this is a mystery to us too. Let's take a closer look into this matter. We recommend that you uninstall any unwanted applications from your device as some application software can affect the performance of your device. Once you have deleted applications, power your device off/on to soft reset. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes