I need some help with an account that needs deleted!
Redsao

I recently got my upgrade. Went from the cosmos to a data plan. Had a heck of a time with getting the phone. But long story short, I got my phone switched to my number but have an added account that needs deleted. And payment that needs updated. How do I get rid of it? I don't need two lines. Only my one main one. Thank You!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I need some help with an account that needs deleted!
B33
Legend

How many months are you into this account is it close to going to Month to Month?

0 Likes
Re: I need some help with an account that needs deleted!
B33
Legend

Did some Looking and since the Cosmos is a Non Data Device the Information that i added below is what you'd be looking at:  The part in blue and the Last part in Brown  b33

If you cancel a line of Service, or if we cancel it for good  cause, during its contract term, you'll have to pay an early termination  fee.  If your contract term results from your purchase of an advanced  device, your early termination fee will be $350 minus $10 for each full  month of your contract term that you complete.

Otherwise, your early  termination fee will be $175 minus $5 for each full month of your  contract term that you complete.  Cancellations will become effective on  the last day of that month's billing cycle, and you are  responsible for all charges incurred until then.  Also, if you bought  your wireless device from an authorized agent or third–party vendor, you  should check whether they charge a separate termination fee.

0 Likes