I ordered my droid maxx over 24 hours ago - can't call verizon because I don't have a working phone right now - it says it's still in processing. I was told I should get my phone today, despite it still being in processing instead of having shipped.
rlee3002

Tuesday night (2/3) I ordered a droid maxx using an upgrade because my s4 LCD screen shattered. I was told it would be over night shipping,a nd I should get it Thursday. I borrowed my wife's phone to call verizon last night to ask why it was still listed as "in processing" and I was reassured I should get it today.As of now, it's still listed as "In processing." When I asked a chat rep how it could still be in processing and I still supposedly get it today (as they had initially reassured me), they referred me to customer care. I won't be able to call verizon for quite some time because I don't have a phone myself right now. Help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I ordered my droid maxx over 24 hours ago - can't call verizon because I don't have a working phone right now - it says it's still in processing. I was told I should get my phone today, despite it still being in processing instead of having shipped.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rlee3002 We understand your need for a working phone. Have you received a tracking number? What time did you order the phone?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I ordered my droid maxx over 24 hours ago - can't call verizon because I don't have a working phone right now - it says it's still in processing. I was told I should get my phone today, despite it still being in processing instead of having shipped.
crinta_papa
Enthusiast - Level 2

i am in the same boat, ordered tuesday after 4pm, as they said it would ship by 4pm the next day and 2 day shipping used..  have no Fedex tracking number, but found out once order is made,theres a place called the warehouse that can hold 3 days, before shipping anything out or the ware house.. so now instead of being home and able to sing for the phone, we will have to shift work schedules, one verixon decides that they will ship my phone to my house.  so for 2 day shipping i may get it after 1 week..been told for 2 days in a row that it will ship... nothing but online sales tells me no delays no problems, but warehouse says it special configuration on my phone takes 3 days, but cant tell me when it will ship, or be delivered..

0 Likes