I updated my phone to the new system update yesterday and now I can't sync my corporate exchenge email to my phone.
Wayne57

I also notice that the calendar is updated and I get those notification but I don't receive any email notifications or updates.  I have deleted and recreated the account twice.  That worked for a few minutes but then it was right back to not synching the email.  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I updated my phone to the new system update yesterday and now I can't sync my corporate exchenge email to my phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wayne57,

You have reached the right place to ensure you get help you need. I appreciate the details provided with the troubleshooting you have already completed.  Do you get any error messages when sending out the messages? Are you able to receive messages? When setting this up are you connected to mobile data or Wifi?

Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I updated my phone to the new system update yesterday and now I can't sync my corporate exchenge email to my phone.
Wayne57

When I set this up I was connected to Wi-Fi .  I don't receive any error messages at all I just stop receiving new emails. I tried to send email messages out and they just stayed in the outbox they never did get transferred.   When I set it up I originally got the emails but then about 15 minutes later I stopped receiving new messages.  In setting I have the Sync frequency set to Automatic(Push)   Sync email for this account is checked.  Sync calendar event for this account is checked. Sync over Wi-Fi only is not checked. Send notification when email arrives is checked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wayne57,

The additional details are appreciated, so thank you! Have you reached out to your IT team to assist with the account setup? Are you able to setup any other email accounts on your phone?

KarenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes