I've been getting,(15 Items waiting to upload) But they never upload. How does one get them to upload?
egbeme19
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been getting,(15 Items waiting to upload) But they never upload. How does one get them to upload?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I've been getting,(15 Items waiting to upload) But they never upload. How does one get them to upload?
egbeme19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just found out that this is all because Moto is trying to up load stuff from your computer to your phone . So if you go to your phone and Gallery. Under Gallery you'll find Moto. Click on Moto and stop auto uploads. This will stop you from getting (? items waiting to upload). Hope this helps you all.

View solution in original post

Re: I've been getting,(15 Items waiting to upload) But they never upload. How does one get them to upload?
budone
Legend

Once you get the list, there should bean option to the upper right to update everything. Or open each item and approve the download

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

I have had same problem and there is no option that I found and when you click on the notification in the upper bar it does nothing, no options.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Pull down the notification bar. Choose the line showing market updates and go from there,

0 Likes
egbeme19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just found out that this is all because Moto is trying to up load stuff from your computer to your phone . So if you go to your phone and Gallery. Under Gallery you'll find Moto. Click on Moto and stop auto uploads. This will stop you from getting (? items waiting to upload). Hope this helps you all.

B33
Legend

Yahoo you found it!  an just give your Self 4 more points b33

m1ke50
Enthusiast - Level 1

thank you...found it and unchecked  the auto uploads...

B33
Legend

Cool and your Welcome..And i think i Might go play a Round at T.P.C Arizona on my Wii.. Tiger Woods 12 b33

0 Likes
icopr2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got this new Razor Maxx and started getting the same messages. Not used to having a phone that does all of this neet stuff without me asking or looking. Thanks for the help!!! That was perfect.

0 Likes
drum_thumper
Contributor - Level 1

I do have mine set to auto upload but I have it set so that it will not upload until I am connected to wifi.  Also, I have to make sure the computer I am uploading everything to is running and not in sleep or suspended mode.  I have had no problems with this.  If you are not desiring to auto upload, turn off that option.

0 Likes