Internal service error?
MATSPU42

I have a internal service error? How do I correct it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Internal service error?
7arlen5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same internal error message pop up with an app I was trying to use on my Droid Turbo.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and then went to my Amazon app store and signed out and signed back in to the Amazon account and the app started working again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is your phone model? What is the error message?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MATSPU42

Motorola Droid.

Internal service failure. That's it

Thanks

It happens on 2 of my apps ADP and ABC mouse app

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have any idea how many models of phone that start with "Motorola Droid" in the model name? You need to be more specific.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MATSPU42

Droid turbo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re committed to resolve this internal service failure error, MATSPU42 . It is crucial that we know exactly which phone we are working with. We have several Motorola Droid phone model ( Droid, Droid 2, Droid 3, Droid Bionic, Droid Maxx, etc.) please confirm which Motorola Droid phone model you have, and we’ll be able to assist you further.

Also, please delete those applications (ADP and ABC) and test to see if the issue continues. This issue may be a conflict caused by those particular apps.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHASHE37

This is a resent issue.  Went to the store and they gave me a new phone.  Did not fix the problem rebooting and signing in  and out are not fixes the problem comes back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having an internal service error is not a common error, CHASHE37 . It sounds like there is an application that is corrupted. If it was a phone hardware error it would not have been replicated in your replacement phone.

Let's get this fixed. First, place your Turbo in Safe Mode. Here is how: http://vz.to/2fsCPwc
This will disable your apps allowing you to troubleshoot which application is causing the error.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
7arlen5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same internal error message pop up with an app I was trying to use on my Droid Turbo.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and then went to my Amazon app store and signed out and signed back in to the Amazon account and the app started working again.

0 Likes