Is anyone else having trouble with Verizon Cloud not updating?
mykl04950

I am having issues with the Verizon Cloud updating.  I keep getting a msg. telling me that there is an update for it yet every time I try to install the update it says there is a problem.  I have done all of the trouble shooting steps that can be done and it still will not work.  I even uninstalled and and tried reinstalling it.  No luck.  Is anyone else having this issue?  If so, what is the fix for it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having trouble with Verizon Cloud not updating?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s put a new set of eyes on this issue, Mykl04950. We want you to be able to use the Cloud service to its fullest potential. What is the specific problem or error code that you are receiving? Are you having any other issues with applications or data usage on the device? Looking forward to hearing back and having this resovled for you.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mykl04950

Thus is what I get when I click update.... " can't install app. Verizon cloud can't be installed . Try again, and if the problem continues get trouble shooting  ( error  code -505". I called tech support and they couldn't resolve the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s keep working towards a resolution, Mykl04950! Thanks, that information helps tremendously. Are you able to install/update any other applications? When downloading/updating are you using WiFi or the data service? Any other issues with slowness or lagging that you have noticed on the device?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

VZ is aware of the 505 error.  I got an update recently that let me reinstall it with no issue.  check th eplay store to see if there is an update for you.

0 Likes