Is the Clock Widget Aware That Arizona is NOT on Daylight Savings Time
Escalante48

How can a person contact the designer of the Clock Widget to let them know that their "automatic" date / time function is not working.  Phoenix, Arizona is still on Mountain STANDARD Time, Mountain DAYLIGHT Time.  My clock widget is one hour ahead of the actual time in Phoenix.  During what is "Daylight Savings Time" for the rest of the United States, Arizona does not go onto Daylight Savings Time.  Right now, our time is the same as Pacific Daylight Time.  Can someone either contact the designer of this widget or is there a way to get them to repair their App / Widget so that it displays the proper time.  This is the first year this has happened.  Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is the Clock Widget Aware That Arizona is NOT on Daylight Savings Time
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You can open the Clock app, tap on the three dots and select 'Send Feedback'.  Maybe if enough users in AZ experiencing this issue would send feedback, something might get done.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Escalante48

I did this last night (Sunday), and nothing has changed. . .  There has to be a way to contact the Widget Designer besides "Feedback."

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You can't expect software changes overnight or within days/weeks even.  You can go to the Google Play Store and write a review there which the developers might see.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Escalante48

Okay, I will try that route.  However, please be aware that I have had this widget on my phone for "years" and that this slip-up has never previously occurred.  Nevertheless, there has to be a name for the widget designer / developer that can be found on the web - or better yet - a phone number where they can be reached.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Escalante48, having the right time on my clock is very important because it's my alarm clock. We want to make sure we get this resolved. So we can clarify, are you aware of anyone else having issues with their clock in your area?

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Escalante48

They got it fixed as of yesterday.  I logged onto the App, and there was someone who posted a comment in the Review section and I clicked on "Like."  Happy that it is fixed.  Thanks.

0 Likes