Is the Droid 2 Maxx charging port defective?
SHEALILLY03

This is the second time, I have had to pay a 100.00 insurance deductible on this phone for the same issue.Is the Droid 2 Maxx charging port defective?I am EXTREMELY UPSET and want something done!Someone in charge needs to look at this product quality and fix it or take it off the maket!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is the Droid 2 Maxx charging port defective?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you have experienced issues with the charging port of your device more than once, SHEALILLY03. I checked my resources and there is no indication of a manufacturers’ defect on the charging port for the Droid Maxx 2. If the charging port is damaged, replacing with an insurance claim is the most cost effective way to replace the damaged device.

You can contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about manufacturers’ potential defects at 800-734-5870. You can also contact Motorola support team online at: https://mobilesupport.lenovo.com/us/en/Products/MP9391/#/how_do_i

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes