Issue with Step Count/Distance Walked
rightcunnin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, I have a Turbo 2 running Nougat 7.0 I use a scorecard app called UDisc and 1 of the stats it shows at the end of a round is the steps taken and distance walked. It's worked great on other phones I've had but for some reason on this phone it just says "no data". I emailed the app master to see if he had a solution and he said it must be something with the OS. It's not a stat that can be turn on a d off, it just does it automatically. I have my GPS setting to high accuracy. Is the any setting in the OS I can look for to make this feature work?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Issue with Step Count/Distance Walked
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried calibrating the compass in the phone? You might need another application to do it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

In your Turbo 2's Settings, under Apps- Permissions does UDisc have permission to access your GPS/Location? Do any other Apps have issues pinpointing your location?

0 Likes
rightcunnin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm unsure how to calibrate the compass. I tried looking it up but most everything seemed to point to the compass for Google maps and that is working fine. I downloaded a pedometer app and it worked fine.

0 Likes
rightcunnin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, UDisc does have permission to access GPS/location. I haven't noticed problems with any other apps.

0 Likes